Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Time of the Season // Explore

Posted on: Monday


I've lived in the Valley practically my whole life and yet I've never explored any of it.  I'm lucky to have someone like Lusio who can show me all the little places; such as this pond up Fox Creek. I remember being in high school just dreaming of the time I could leave, but as soon as I transferred high schools I realized the Valley is actually a beautiful place to live. You would think that learning that lesson early on I would have explored more of it at the time, but nope. So here I am at 23 finally learning some of the secrets the Valley has to offer.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger