Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Modern Epic // Explore

Posted on: Sunday


See those water falls? We climbed right down to them. And over them. And even through them. There was a little cave hiding behind one of them and it was so just beautiful to peek through the water and overlook the river. It's funny to think that I've driven through Swan Valley countless times and have never known about this little gem. Idaho, why are you so beautiful? Oh, that's right. Because no one knows where it is in the United States. But that's ok. As long as it stays beautiful then no one needs to know where we're at.

1 notes:

Anonymous said...

you take the best photos! i say enlarge those last two and hang them in your room!

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger