Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Where the Moss Slowly Grows // Explore

Posted on: Monday


Turning 24 was the best day I've had all summer. I spent the day with my family and boyfriend in Wyoming. We took a boat ride out to Jenny Lake and hiked around for a couple hours. The views were breathtaking! I was so glad I brought my camera and was able to snap up some pictures of everything. It's funny how much everyone from Teton Valley claims the Teton mountains when they're actually in Wyoming. I, and everyone else from the Valley, will tell you that the view of the Tetons is so much prettier on the Idaho side. But being able to be at the base and hike around is so beautiful. It was a day well spent and I can't wait to do it again. Here's to turning 24!

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger