Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Burden of Tomorrow // Wardrobe

Posted on: Saturday


I've always had a love/hate relationship with summer. When you work full time in the summer it limits your summer wardrobe. Forget the shorts, sleeveless dresses and sleeveless tops. Sandals are ok, but I've never been able to get super excited over sandals when boot season is just around the corner. Long socks, cardigans, boots, leather jackets; these are why I can't wait for fall. I suppose when you live in a place where it's winter 8 out of 12 months of the year you tend to know more about dressing for said season. And besides, layering is where it's all at anyway.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger