Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

To Catch a Hot One

Posted on: Monday


This weekend was much needed. Getting to spend time with my crazy nieces and nephews is always fun. I asked Isa if they did anything fun for spring break and she replied with," We went to a funeral and the lady in the box looked freaky!" Um, yeah, you would say that Isa. Maybe not the best age to take them to a viewing Alicia..? 
Anyway, I think this instax camera is hands down one of the best gifts I've ever received. I put it to good use this weekend getting lots of little shots with the kids. They all wanted to take turns pulling the pictures out from the top and were amazed to see their faces appear right before their eyes. Easily entertained, I tell ya.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger