Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

An Evening With Neil Gaiman

Posted on: Saturday


Whoops. Sometimes I save posts but never post them. Or sometime's I go months without posting anything.. Huh. Anywayyyyy... I saw Neil Gaiman?? Back in March ha.... It was the coolest thing in the world. We didn't get to meet him or anything but it was still pretty rad. We did get to meet Cinamon Hadley who is reportedly the inspiration behind Neil Gaimans comic book character Death. And that was a pretty intimidating experience in itself! Super tall, goth girl who is just completely unaware of the curious stares she gets. But also one of the nicest girls I've had the chance to meet. If only we got to meet Neil Gaiman though. If only..

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger