Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Stuff You Wanted to Know

Posted on: Saturday


1. I made a goal at the beginning of the year to read 50 books by the end of the year. I'm currently on book 29. I definitely watch less tv because of it! How I Met Your Mother is just going to have to wait until I reach this goal, sorry Ted.

2. I've only gone camping three times this year, thanks a lot rainy summer!! But the first camping trip was insane. More on that later.

3. Despite a rainy summer I've eaten more s'mores than you can count. Or that I can count. I. WILL. EAT. ALL. THE. S'MORES.

4. Pendl's no longer makes sandwiches. R.I.P. grilled cheese. But! The health food store now makes the most amazing sandwiches I've ever eaten. Beat that Pendls! Just kidding, I'm actually in love with everything Pendls. Sorry, Martha.

5. I've been able to wear my leather jacket for a good part of summer.. I guess rainy summers aren't entirely the worst?? Maybe? ...maybe....????? No, give me some sunshine already PLEASE!




1 notes:

Alley Smith said...

Amazing Content Writing also Design of Full Deep Details best crossbow for broad heads Next time Recommended Sharing Articles

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger