Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Bliss / / Explore

Posted on: Sunday


We spent last weekend over at Teton Village riding the tram up the mountain. They had a special for locals so we got to ride up for free! Once we got to the top of the mountain it was crazy windy! After we climbed to the top of the peak my mom and Rj took off down some trail. My dad and Annareigh and I were waiting in the tiny restaurant at the top hoping they would be back in time to catch the next tram down, but no such luck. Despite getting an earache and being miserable cold from the wind I'd like to make it an annual trip if they keep their specials up. 

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger