Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Indian Country / / Explore

Posted on: Tuesday


Last Friday we went to see the Bar J Wranglers. I was a bit sceptical at first because I hate country music (Lusio always thinks he's being pretty funny when he blares it from the car), but it turned out to be really fun! I knew quite a few of the performers from filling their prescriptions at work so it was a bit surprising to see them outside of the pharmacy on a little ranch performing for tourists. I had a really fun time that I don't think I would mind going again!

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger