Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Good and Ready // Wardrobe

Posted on: Saturday


jacket: asos, leggings: topshop, tunic: tobi, boots: ross

Currently into:
Watching: re-runs to The Walking Dead. When this show first came out I have to admit I hated it. I'm not a fan of gory movies or shows at all. But once you get past all those details it's such crazy story. I'll be watching the premiere tomorrow for sure.

Reading: A Clockwork Orange. I remember the day when I first bought this book years ago. Lusio had invited me over for a movie night to one of his favorite movies and it just so happened to be the book that I had just bought! Of course I liked the book better than the movie. Duh.

Eating: Cinnamon Churro ice cream. It's like a cinnamon toast crunch flavored ice cream. Need I say more?

Listening to: Macklemore. I'm also super bummed that his upcoming show to Boise is sold out. Lusio had invited me to go with him to his show last fall but I chose statistics class over Macklemore. Worst decision ever. 
Inspired by: these photos Jill took over on Lune. They help me appreciate that I live in an equally beautiful and peaceful place. 

1 notes:

Shelterd Life said...

It was gorgeous. It is also very fitting and really inexpensive for the kind of dress it is. It got to my house before estimated arrival. I highly recommend it!!
sell my wedding dress online

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger