Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Barns and Things // Explore

Posted on: Sunday


Old barns. They're awesome. Want to know what else is awesome? A sequel to Beetlejuice. Lydia Deets has always been one of my favorite characters and I can't wait to see how the sequel plays out. Want to hear another awesome thing? I chopped about 8 inches off from my hair. It feels incredibly healthy. Probably the healthiest its been in three years. My best friends sister Idelia was kind enough to do the honors of giving me a new look and I absolutely love it. Which is saying something considering I am the biggest cry baby when it comes to my hair. I'm still figuring out how to style it though. There's always that awkward stage of figuring out new hair. Hopefully new pictures will be up soon though!

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger