Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Comfy Cozy Are We? // Wardrobe

Posted on: Wednesday


It's winter. It's 2014. And it's about time I actually post something. Let's talk about these clothes. Let's talk about how when it comes to clothes I've learned to not discriminate. New, thrifted, men's clothing, maternity wear, XL, small, I'll take them all. This black tunic for example, it's from the maternity line at Asos. It's long, and roomy and it's probably my favorite piece of clothing that I own. This sweater was something that I had my eye on last winter from Zara. And by the time I talked myself into it, it was only available in a large. And you know what? Buying it was the best decision I ever made. Oversized clothing is just how I like it.  

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger