Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Where is My Mind

Posted on: Sunday


I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday and have spent my time recovering with Divergent, Pinterest, and Netflix. Annareigh and Rocio came with me to the procedure and I have to say that I'm really glad Rocio came along. She worked for years as a dental assistant and asked all the questions I didn't even think to ask. I was completely sedated and all I remember before going out was listening to The Pixies song "Where is my Mind" and Annareigh taking pictures of me in the chair. When I woke up I could hear Annareigh and Rocio whispering and laughing. According to Annareigh I was making funny fish faces. I haven't had much pain in my mouth but I can't really eat much regardless. All I want is a big fat torta. Tacos? Enfrijoladas? I'm starving in case you couldn't tell. 

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger