Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Tony Danza, Say What?

Posted on: Sunday


Anyone who know's me knows that I'm terrible when it comes to lyrics. Terrible I tell you! So it comes as no surprise that when Elton John's song Tiny Dancer comes on I hear something completely different. "Hold me closer tiny dancer" becomes "hold me closer Tony Danza". Ha. Ha ha ha ha ha. Knowing Elton John perhaps that's what he was truly singing. We all know Tony Danza was quite the looker back then. And now you will never hear that song the same way. Tony Danza. Ha!

Also these leather running shorts from Zara are awesome. But of course one doesn't actually run in leather running shorts, be sensible now.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger