Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

We've Got Nothing Better To Do...

Posted on: Saturday


...than to drive hours away to see Black Flag perform at the Knitting Factory. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking, Henry Rollins doesn't even perform with them anymore. But you know what? If you think I'm going to miss Black Flag songs being performed live then you are crazy. Besides, Mike Vallely and Greg Ginn were pretty damn awesome. And what was even more awesome was when they jumped off the stage to meet everyone after the show. Greg Ginn is fucking weird, just a little fyi. 

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger