Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

10.19 // Wardrobe

Posted on: Sunday


"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants."
 -Karl Lagerfeld

But Karl, these are awesome sweatpants. They're so comfortable obviously, because sweatpants, duh. I remember one time while I was getting tattooed my artist said I didn't strike him as a girl who owned sweatpants. And he was kinda right, save for one pair of regular old Adidas sweats, I don't own any. I don't even own pajama pants with all the annoying prints that girls get crazy about. Which is why I never thought I would fall into the fancy sweatpants trend, but now that I think about it, how could I not? Throw on a leather jacket, add some heels or maybe some high tops and it's a solid look. Give me all the fancy sweatpants!!! Ok, I'm done.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger