Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Jenny Lake 8.3 // Explore

Posted on: Sunday



Just in case you didn't notice, I'm really really bad at posting pictures when they actually happen. But let's pretend like it's still August, shall we? Not that I would want to go back to August, I like October. Anyway. I had a three day weekend before my 25th birthday and since my brother was going to be in town I decided we should call up Gio and head out to Jenny Lake again. So we packed up a picnic, rode the boat across and hiked up to Inspiration Point. And it was awesome. I even made brownies for the picnic but I couldn't find any tupperware so I put them in a ziploc bag instead. Did you know that brownies in a backpack with water bottles tend to get just a little smashed...? Because if you don't, now you do. HA!! But they were some damn good brownies, because I made them, and I make really awesome brownies. And that's all you need to know.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger