Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

That one time I made a new shirt // DIY

Posted on: Tuesday


If any of you have ever shopped at Zara then you know what a joke their sizes are. I bought this shirt on sale from them last spring and all they had available was a large so I took it. And it was too small. So it sat in my closet for forever. There was no way in hell I was going to get rid of it because just look at that detail on the shoulders! So this last weekend I found a plain jane long sleeve shirt, grabbed a seam ripper and proceeded to sew them onto my new shirt. Voila! Problem solved. Now I'm off to dye my jeans. If there's one thing I hate, it's faded jeans.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger