Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

Zion National Park // Explore

Posted on: Tuesday


See those waterfalls? We saw hikers standing right over them and we decided we wanted to be just as cool as them so we trekked on up after them. It only looked like it was maybe twenty minutes away? But then it turned into 45 minutes... and we ended up at the bottom of a different waterfall.. Somewhere along the way there must have been a hidden trail that we missed because we definitely didn't end up where we intended. It was probably a good thing because Isa wanted to join us and ran after us in her little blue polka dotted skirt and flip flops. Flip flops! My sister dresses her kids just as impractical as I dress myself sometimes. Ha.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger