Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

That One Time I Saw a Fox // Explore

Posted on: Friday


Last weekend. Grand Teton National Park. We kinda forgot that maybe that place would still have snow. Lots of it. But it didn't matter. Lots of pictures were taken, mainly with the polaroid camera; I sure do love that thing. We saw lots of swans and geese, and even a fox. A fox! Usually when I see foxes they're pretty mangy looking and all around ugly. But this one was beautiful! It was right outside our car window and I was so surprised that I was scrambling for my phone or anything to take a picture with. It started to run away, so obviously you just have to get out and chase it down to get proof you actually saw a beautiful looking fox. This was as good as it got. We also saw a couple moose, I mean everyone else did, by that time I was already falling asleep. I'm always falling asleep.

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger