Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

1.18 // Currently

Posted on: Sunday


Reading: This book. It has the coolest collection of old photographs. Kinda makes me want to start collecting some. I'm coming for you antique stores!

Eating: Blueberry waffles. Although that waffle maker is shot! If anyone gets married and ends up with a million waffle makers you can donate one to me please.

Listening to: Kid Cudi has been my go to for the last week. And Rage Against the Machine. Weirdest combination ever? I'll agree with you but they're what I've been drawn to for this last little bit.

Watching: The X-Files, How I Met Your Mother, and Twin Peaks. You've gotta keep a good rotation going ha ha.

Lusting after: This dress. The layering possibilities are endless!!!!! I NEED it. Now. 

1 notes:

Amber Dennett said...

<3

FEELING VAGUE

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger