Description

"And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up." -J. D. Salinger

Top Image

Top Image

End of Day // Wardrobe

Posted on: Saturday


Oh, hey 2015, you're going to be my bitch. Never mind the fact that you were off to a rough start what with my sister's kids getting me sick New Years Eve and it sticking around for the first two weeks of the year. Because starting the New Year out not being able to eat is definitely not the way to go. So we're just going to forgive you for that little mishap and continue on our merry way. So I repeat, 2015 you are MY Bitch. So get your shit together! Ain't nobody got time for sickness!

0 notes:

ON THE ARROW All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger